Area Of Interest
B.E. in Production Engg.
Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar.
First Class with Distinction, 1999
M.E. in Mechanical Engg. (Production Engg. Mfg. Technology)
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
First Class with Distinction, 2014
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engg. (Sustainable Manufacturing)
Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad.
Skill and Knowledge
Software like Auto CAD ,CRE-O, Solid Works etc
Knowledge of Computer Aided Manufacaturing
Training and Workshop
- Contet updating for a course M-451 (Mechanical drafting)
- Induction training programme-I
- Induction training programme-II
- Industrial training
- Effective guidance for developing positive & soft
skill to enhance employability of students
- Institute database management using MS-Acess
- Advanced Autocad 2010
- Recent advances in manufacturing engineering &
- Solid modeling using Pro-e
- CAD using Uni-graphics
- Research methodology and statistics
- Matlab and GIS application
- Manufacturing and automation
- Catia for Mechanical engg. and allied engg.
- Basic and advance teaching and management skills for
- Developing research and consultancy capabilities using CAD/CAM/CAE
- Climate change and scenario development for policy
- Transforming technical education for excellence
- Exploring the research potential and capabilities in
the field of thermal sciences
- Basics of programmable logic control
- Computer aided design (CAD) / computer aided
- Enhancing performance of technical teachers
- Resource management for manufacturing sector
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Industrial Engineering
- Estimation Costing and Engineering Contracting
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Engineering Drawing
Lecturer (Mechnical Engg.)
Dr. Jivraj N. Mehta Government Polytechnic, Amreli.
Total Teaching Experience : 17 Years
- Correspondence with principal mail to the department.
- Technical Visit/Expert Lectures.
 B. V. Kavad, A. B. Pandey, M. V.
Tadavi, and H. C. Jakharia, “A Review Paper on Effects of Drilling on Glass
Fiber Reinforced Plastic,” Procedia Technol., vol. 14, pp. 457–464, 2014.
 A. B. Pandey. B. V Kavad and R. S. A.
B. R. Dave, “Multi-Objective Optimization for Ultrasonic Drilling of GFRP using
GRA,” Int. J. Sci. Res. Dev., vol. 3, no. 10, pp. 557–560, 2015.
 A. B. Pandey, B. V Kavad, and R. S.
Agarwal, “Int. Journal of Advance Engg. and Research ANN Model to Predict
Process Performance in Ultrasonic Drilling of GFRP,” pp. 78–83, 2015.
 K. R. Der, H. Chauhan, and B.V.Kavad,
“Int. Journal of Advance Engineering and
Research Design and Modeling of Boring Fixture for Roller Stand,” vol. 200, pp.
 K.S.Vaghosi and B.V.Kavad, “Modeling
Ultrasonic Machining Process using Fuzzy Inference System,” Int. J. Latest
Technol. Eng. Manag. Appl. Sci., vol. VI, no. Vi, pp. 203–206, 2017.
 B. V Kavad and K. S. Vaghosi, “Effect
of Material Thickness and Ultrasonic Machine Parameters on Material Removal
Rate While Ultrasonic Machining of G,” vol. VI, no. July, pp. 1–5, 2017.
Professional Institution Memberships