M.E. (Chemical Engineering)
Area Of Interest
Seperation Processes, Green Chemistry
Name : Shah Parth Satishbhai
Designation : Lecturer in Chemical Department
B.E. (Chemical Engg)
M.E. (CAPD) (Chemical Engg)
1. Excel Crop Care Ltd. (June-2013 )
2. Lecturer in Chemical (From Aug-2015 - Continue)
Skills and Knowledge
Practical Implementation of Theoretical Chemical Engineering Subjects.
Good Communication skill.
Good knowledge of simulation.
Industrial Stochiometry, Petroleum Refining and Petro Chemicals, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Mass Transfer-I, Mass Transfer-II
Industrial Stochiometry - Material Balance, Energy Balance for Chemical Reaction.
Petroleum Refining and Petro-Chemical - Process of petroleum chemical
Chemical Reaction Engineering - Kinetics Study of Chemical Reaction
Mass Transfer-I - Diffusion, Absorption etc.
Mass Transfer -II - Distillation, Humidification
1. Induction Phase-I ( March-2016)
1. Departmental GTU Co-ordinator
2. Grievance Committee Member
1. Paper Presented at NSST-2016, GCET,V.V.Nagar
2. Paper Published in IJAIRIIE
1. Life Member at ISTE