Area Of Interest
Design & Construction of Earthquake Resistant Structures ; Land Surveying
(1) Teaching Experience = 2 Years,
(2) Field Experience = 4 Years.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Teaching various subjects of Civil Engineering to Diploma Students as per GTU Syllabus.
(1) Construction Quality Control Management,
(2) Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering,
(3) Water Resources Management,
(4) Building Materials,
(5) Environment Conservation and Hazard Management.
TRAINING AND WORKSHOP
Training Attended :-(1) VC-STTP on : 'Recent Advances in Civil Engineering'
Portfolios held at Institutional Level :
(1) Property Tax.
Portfolios held at Departmental level:
(1) In-charge of Computer-Applications' Facility,
(2) In-charge of Water Supply & Sanitary Engineering Laboratory.
(1) Rain Water Harvesting
PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTION MEMBERSHIPS