ME CIVIL ( WATER RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
Area Of Interest
Hydrology and water resource engineering, hydraulics, soil mechanics
- Amrut Institute, Junagadh [2013 - 2014]
- Dr. Subash Technical Campus, Junagadh [2016 - 2018]
- Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic, Bhavnagar [2018 - Present]
Skills and Knowledge
Any subject in curriculum of civil engineering course:
- Soil Mechanics.
- Hydrology and water resources engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Concrete technology
- Water & Waste Water Engineering
- Building services.
- Civil Engineering Projects.
Training and workshop
- Advanced Surveying Instrument by Sokia 
- Faculty Development Programme by Sujata Sathavay 
Institute Level Portfolios:
- Time Table Management
- Training & Placements
- Student Welfare Committee
- Sports Committee
- Alumni Association
i have published following research papers in the field of civil engineering.
- IHACRES Rainfall-Runoff Model: A Review Paper.
- Using IHACRES Rainfall-Runoff Model of Hiran Catchment for Junagadh District.
- REVIEW AND TECHNIQUES OF SMART CITY
- SOLAR ROAD WAY: THE SMART HEIGHWAY.
- Analysis of physical and social facility of Katharota village at Junagadh of Gujarat.
- ANALYSIS OF RURAL HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
- Zero Energy Building
- RIVER REJUVENATION AND GROUND WATER RECHARGE OF SONARAKH RIVER NEAR JUNAGADH CITY AREA.
- EFFECT OF THE SOIL PROPERTIES ON THE RATE ON THE RATE OF INFILTRATION.
At the level of bachelor and master degree i have worked on the following topics respectively.
- Four laning at Jetpur- Somnath of National highway 8D.
- Parameter determination of IHACRES rainfall -runoff model for Hiren catchment of Junagadh District.