Total Intake : 30 (First Shift-30)
To develop a competitive professionals to meet the challenges in apparel industry and society through strong emphases on holistic education.
1) To provide quality education to prepare nationally competitive students to pursue a wide range of career prospects in apparel industry.
2) To create skilled workforce through innovative teaching learning methods to meet the present and the future demand of fashion industry.
3) To develop the creative talents and ethical values of the students
Programme Educational Objectives
1) Excellence in professional career and higher education by acquiring knowledge in Computer Aided Costume Design and Dress making.
2) Develop the ability in practical skills related to core competencies of fashion design and construction.
3) Explore and create innovations in various aspects of Fashion design.
4) Grow as entrepreneur and freelancer for suitable entrepreneurship avenues.
5) Exhibit professionalism, ethical values, communication skill, team building and adapt to current trends by engaging in lifelong learning.
About ProgrammeThe department laboratories viz. knitting and Embroidery, Clothing & Cutting. Home Craft and Food Craft are well equipped with modern machines and equipments.
Dear Alumni, Please fill the form given in below mentioned link.
Failed to connect to mysqli: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
Dr. FARJANA KUGASHIYA
Head of Department
Miss. SHILPA BAMBHANIA
Mrs. PALLAVI ACHARYA
Mrs. MAMTA DETHA
Mrs. PUNITA VIRANI
Mrs. SAVITA NAKRANI