Total Intake : 180 (First Shift-120 Second shift-60)
To become a department of excellence that brings out civil engineers with high technical competencies and transforming the students to be technically skilled person, innovative leaders and environmentally receptive citizens.
1) Prepare the students with strong fundamental concepts, analytical capability, and problem solving skills, so students become ready for future challenges in the industry.
2) To develop students with knowledge, attitude and skill of employability, entrepreneurship (Be Job creators than job seekers), research potential and professionally ethical citizens.
3) Provide opportunities to promote organizational and leadership skills in students through various extra- curricular and co-curricular events.
Programme Educational Objectives
1) To prepare student graduates for a successful career with effective communication Skills, teamwork skills and work with values that meet the diversified needs of Industry, academia and research.
2) Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Civil engineering Related broad-based problems with technical and generic skills and acquire Professional ethics.
3) To develop self-learning ability in students by inculcating the philosophy to Continuously learn, innovate and contribute to creation of new knowledge for the Benefit of the society at large.
4) To adapt state-Of-the-art Civil engineering broad-based Technologies to work in Multi-Disciplinary work environments.
5) To promote student awareness of life-long learning and it also strives to make Them responsible citizens to Promoteprogress of industrial growth and societal Transformation.
6) To inculcate in students the qualities of leadership for technology innovation And entrepreneurship.
Programme Specific Objectives
1) Apply technical skills and knowledge for solving broad-based civil engineering Problems at optimal cost and desired Quality.
2) Execute civil engineering constructionand maintenance using relevant Techniques.
3) Perform various civil engineering related Task, with the help of tools and Knowledge of limitation of the tools.
The Diploma in Civil Engineering has been designed to cater the needs of ever expanding construction services sector. It aims to provide a thorough understanding of the operational skills of the construction technology and its main constituent elements. Since construction technology is a global industry, the Diploma in Civil Engineering facilitate a systematic understanding at the basic functions and future developments, enables students to embark upon a career within the Civil Engineering sector, develops a conceptual understanding of functions and processes of the subjects. The programme is offered in both full time and Distance Learning mode.
This department was the first in Gujarat State to start the activity of collecting free samples from well reputed firms and other sources and establishing a museum for material science. Staff members and students extend their help by giving free technical advice to the villagers for preparation of scheme for Civil Engineering Projects.
LABORATORY FACILITIES :-
I. TRANSPORTATION LAB
II. SURVEYING LAB
IIII. PUBLIC HEALTH ENGG . LAB
IV. COMPUTER LAB.
Mr. PRAVENDRA PAL SINGH YADUVANSHI
Mr. MAHESH SHRIVASTAV
Mr. TEJAS KHEDIYA
Mr. MURTUZA SAVARKUNDLAWALA
Mr. BHUPENDRABHAI PURVANSH
Mr. AKSHAYKUMAR DESAI
Mr. HIMANGSHU GEDIYA
Miss. Prachi Parmar
Mr. NEVIL TRAMBADIA
Mrs. PAYAL CHUDASAMA